Simply Stunning Styling - Home Staging Simply Stunning Styling - Home Staging Simply Stunning Styling - Home Staging Simply Stunning Styling - Home Staging Simply Stunning Styling - Home Staging Simply Stunning Styling - Home Staging Simply Stunning Styling - Home Staging Simply Stunning Styling - Home Staging Simply Stunning Styling - Home Staging Simply Stunning Styling - Home Staging Simply Stunning Styling - Home Staging
Simply Stunning Styling Home Staging // Services Simply Stunning Styling (SSS) offers: Staging consultation Site visits Written report with recommendations Support and advice Home Styling Using existing furniture and accessories Sourcing furniture and accessories for you Hiring out furniture and/or accessories Contract maintenance of staging installation in vacant properties Arranging professional photography after staging Creating illustrative floor plans for inclusion with property listing Project management of minor renovations Assist in enhancing outside space Clear out clutter Manage moderate overgrowth in gardens Interesting housing market observations The housing market in the North West is doing very well. Post-pandemic, it registered the highest growth in property value in the whole country. Propcast estimates that in a buyers’ market only 30% of properties sell within 6 months, the rest (70%) languish in the market for much longer. To be in with a chance your property has got to stand head and shoulders above the rest. Property experts believe that viewers make up their minds within 10 seconds of stepping into a property. So, make those first impressions count! 6 to 10 viewings should secure an agreeable offer. Many viewings without offers? Maybe your property is good on paper but disappointing “in person”. Don’t let your property languish on the market. Let SSS help your property stand out in the crowd! Get styled and get sold, sooner!
Home / Services / Gallery / Contact us
Simply Stunning Styling - Home Staging Simply Stunning Styling - Home Staging
Simply Stunning Styling - Fylde Coast, Lancashire E: bela@ssshomestaging.co.uk
Simply Stunning Styling - Home Staging